This season the ERA plans to host all programs including Learn-to-Skate/Play, House League and B level REP teams at U10, U12, U14, U16, U19 and 18+. A U12 Regional "A" team is currently being considered and will be finalized based on interest and sort-outs. Sortouts/tryouts are planned for early September.
How To Register in RAMP
- Visit EtobicokeRingette.rampregistrations.com to login or create your family account
- Click on the Participant button to begin your registration
- Under “Choose Family Member to Register” select your player or Add Family Member
- Review or enter the information for the player, up to the email address field.
- Select your Package/Level of Play for the 2022/23 season (ie: Learn-to-Skate/ Play, Novice House League, REP, Adult House League).
- Please complete and sign all waivers and Parent/Guardian contact information
*** NEW*** When reviewing or entering Parent/Guardian contact information - you will be asked to provide your Respect in Sport Parent Program Certificate #. You can enter this now, or log in and go to My Family Members to edit and add the certificate number once you have completed the course.
- You will be required to select a payment method.
*** NEW *** In the Payment Section you will see the ERA Player Package Fees (payable via eTransfer) as well as the 2 Ringette Ontario Membership Fees noted below (payable by credit card) before completing your registration.
* Repeat the registration steps for each member of your family.
Fees & Payment Method
| || |
Etobicoke Ringette Fees
|PROGRAM ||Membership, Dues |
|Early Bird Rate |
(by Aug 19)
|Regular Rate |
(after Aug 20)
|Learn-to-Skate/Play ||$43.00 ||$270 ||$295 |
|Novice House League ||$56.50 ||$565 ||$590 |
|Adult House League ||$56.50 ||$385 ||$410 |
|REP ||$56.50 ||$930 ||$970 |
Early Bird Rate: 50% of the fee is due by Aug 19 with the balance due by Dec 9
Regular Rate: 50% of the fee is due upon registration with the balance due by Dec 9
Ringette Ontario (RO) will be collecting their Membership fees (including dues & insurance coverage) via the RAMP registration system. This fee will be paid directly to Ringette Ontario, via credit card at the time of your registration.
Payment can be made to Etobicoke Ringette Association via eTransfer.
- Log into your online bank account and initiate an Interac e-transfer.
- On your bank’s e-transfer site, set-up Etobicoke Ringette as a recipient using email@example.com as the email account
- Initiate payment (ERA has enabled auto-deposit; no password is required)
- In the message line that is sent as part of the e-transfer, provide the member’s full name(s). This is very important to ensure that payments are attributed to the proper player.
For more information about registering with Etobicoke Ringette Association, please contact:
Etobicoke Ringette will issue a full refund of ERA fees for any players who wish to withdraw before October 16, 2022. From October 17 to December 31 the refund amount is pro-rated based on the weeks remaining in the season, less a $50 administrative fee. After December 31 refunds will require Executive approval.
Note: This refund policy is applicable to the fees paid directly to Etobicoke Ringette.
Online Registration System (RAMP)